Sunday, January 30, 2011

Quitting

Alarmed when you saw the title?

No I am not quitting. But I'm just here to contemplate about this issue. So many bloggers are "taking a break" from blogging. Do they ever come back? Most of them don't. This has always been a question hidden somewhere in my bleeding brain ever since Madi left CloverClan (I'll tell you about the "bleeding brain" some other time).

Here's a list of blogs that are going to be deleted, or have been dead.

CloverClan

My Designer Girl

Simply Kimi Designs

most of WCL92 and I's blogs

Lots of clans..

And much much more


Now I feel like quitting. But trust me, I am not quitting now. All this "drama" is just grabbing hold of me and hanging on tightly. Okay. This might just be a waste of time for you and me, but comment if you want to give me your opinions about this problem.


Lots of love,

~ Cheryl Wang

2 comments:

  1. EVERYTHING I agree with you. But we keep our dead blogs. It's not like it was popular or anything, I mean, if it was, it wouldn't be dead.

    Everyone is quitting, or at least, taking a break. Madi says she'll come back by Christmas, making us all wait, getting our hopes up around that time of year. And now, we're one day away from February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLOVERCLANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For many of us, it was why we started blogger, why we became so devoted, why we started our own clans. It's the same for most of the other clans, because it's all just the "domino effect" all over again, just in Blogger format... I mean, I understand that we get busy and we get annoyed with the number of people not coming on our blog fast enough. Still, nobody should keep people hanging, like us who belonged to (and loved) CC, and never come back on. Come on. At least be decent - tell people you're never coming back. Ever.

    ReplyDelete